Top Left - The obvious visualisation of my love for Angelic Pretty (^w^) My clothing includes Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, Metamorphose, Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Bodyline.
Top Right - in all three of those drawers is where I store my hijabs. The dangling fabrics to the left are silk scarves or thin scarves which I use as an addition to my hijab style.
Middle Right - I have a compartment draw within my wardrobe and two sections belong to my lolita accessories which include wrist cuffs, clips and bracelets. (I'll be happy to share the remainder of my jewellery collection, if there's enough interest)
Bottom Left - I've got a box full of bows and hair barrettes. I find it is easier to store them in one place.
Bottom Right - My forever growing ring collection. Because I feel it's difficult wearing a necklace with hijab in loli, you would have probably notice my hand are more decorated than anything else. Hands allow the option for rings and wrists obviously for bracelets and wrist cuffs. (If there's enough interest, I can take more detailed images of my ring collection)
Bottom Right - My forever growing ring collection. Because I feel it's difficult wearing a necklace with hijab in loli, you would have probably notice my hand are more decorated than anything else. Hands allow the option for rings and wrists obviously for bracelets and wrist cuffs. (If there's enough interest, I can take more detailed images of my ring collection)
One thing I truly love about lolita is accessorising. You can complete your outfit by adding a bow, ring or something else. It's that little extra that adds the final touch. In addition, it brings more cuteness to your attire.
I forgot to add my lolita bag collection to the above collective image, so I'll share that with you here. The great thing about all of mine, is they can be used in two methods; as they have the long strap option. It's a simple alternative, but truly handy.
I hope you've enjoyed viewing the contents of my collection. It's still growing, but I'm happy with my items.
![]() |
| Some of my accessories - featuring Chocomint, Angelic Pretty and handmade items <3 |
![]() |
| The majority are replicas, but the top left is Innocent World. |
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~



Lovely wardrobe! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥
DeleteI want you handcuffs, accessories and bags so much ( ´∀`)☆
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, it's taken a while to get them all but I really do love my accessories ^ω^
DeleteLovely wardrobe! I'd love to see all your different hijabs! :D
ReplyDeleteMy mum and I also installed an IKEA closet! Now I finally have my own closet ^^ (might have to do an wardrobe post too :D)
I honestly have too many hijabs! So if I was to show you them all, you'd get bored! hahaha XD but I could perhaps select a few of my favourites t share?
DeleteOh, I love Ikea. About 90% if not more, of my bedroom is made up of IKEA products ^^;; I'd love to see your wardrobe ˚͜˚
Perhaps I'll do one when I have time next month! If not, then for sure on in January for the egl theme :D
DeleteAh that would be interesting as well! :D Only your favourites :) Looking forward to the post!