Friday, 15 February 2013

Gackt Taeyang

I've recently discovered some brilliant news. One of the newest releases from Jun Planning to be released later this year. In case you haven't figured it out from the title, it's a Gackt Taeyang doll. I've only seen two photos at present, and it looks like they are potentially leaked images;

 

The close up looks a little disturbing with the hair clipped back ^^;;


But incase you are unable to make the connection, it appears to be based on the "Mizerable" music video.
Going back quite a few years now (back in 2006 I believe), I used to collect Pullip dolls (they belong to Jun Planning). And after a while, they released the male counterpart (Taeyang). I currently own five of their dolls. Below is their individual stock images, to give a better impression upon their appearance.

(Left to right; Latte, Nina, Sage, Rovam and Raphia )
And of course, not forgetting one of the most important elements to this story... I am a massive Gackt fangirl  (´∀`)♡ So combining two of my interests into one is not only a desire, but something I'd love to become a reality.

I would love to own the Rozen Maiden and lolita collection, but alas my recent funds went to lolita brand and my love for these dolls got pushed to one side. Did or does anybody else collect these dolls??

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~

2 comments:

  1. GACKT!!! \o/

    I have 3 pullip dolls! I used to have more but sold them :/ Now I only have a Henri, Merl and Luna x Tokidoki <3 I love them so much! And is always fun to play with them (aka change clothes and take pics hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another Pullip fan! :D

      I'm contemplating selling some of mine since they ought to belong to somebody who can give them a better home. I used to to do the same and often (change their outfits and take photos) but now I lack the time. Perhaps if I'm lucky enough to get my hands on this Gackt doll, I'll get back into the habit of taking pictures :S

      Delete