Wednesday, 13 February 2013

My Twentyfifth

Celebrating with the frillies (◕‿◕) ♡

I had decided I wanted to do something special to remember turning twentyfive. I made arrangements via Facebook before Christmas, to hold a meet in my local city (Nottingham, UK). The original intention for the day was a meal, ice skating and a photoshoot. Unfortunately we did not carry out the original plan, however we had a fantastic time! I booked a table for 16 at Peachykeens (a world buffet restaurant). Another set back to the plan, was the weather. The week prior to the meet, we had a large amount of snowfall in Britain. In my region, we had 20 cm (nearly 8 inches). Of course Britain is not equipped for snow, so public transport got affected in some areas and many invited were hesitant to attend due to the weather. Nevertheless, an unexpected large amount made an appearance. Another message of gratitude goes out to those who came! (´∀`) ♡ The meal was a success. Due to the large variety on selection, everybody seemed impressed and we all left feeling full (thus the reasoning behind the cancellation of the ice skating). After our extended lunch, we went for a drinks and a good old giggle and photo session.


Ordered a delicious mocktail
My personal favourite, out of the various group photographs taken on my camera 
My outfit from the meet
colourful pastel accessories
showing off a birthday present ♡ handmade by my dear friend Lily
 ☆ Outfit Rundown ☆
Cardigan | eBay
Blouse | Baby The Stars Shine Bright
Skirt | Angelic Pretty's Misty Sky
Trousers | ebay
Jewellery | Chocomint
Two way deco accessorry | Lys Dorée
Wristcuffs | Peacockalorum
Footwear | offbrand 


I had intended upon wearing my white tea parties. However, due to the snow and icy roads, I opted out and went with suitable shoes (so they didn't really match :/ and are partly visible in the image above). Also, I'm not sure how visible it is, but I used to the ribbon tie from the skirt as at attachment in my hijab (it's that thin pink layer towards the front)

My coordination post can be seen on tumblr and instagram ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~

2 comments:

  1. Seems you had fun!
    And you wore the skirt ^o^ looks adorable!
    Happy belated birthday (at least here~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, it was a lovely outing with great people ♡

      Delete