First I would like to apologise for not being a frequent poster.
Life has been rather hectic, with so many ups and downs. I finally left my previous job and am currently working in a Secondary School as an LSA (Learning Support Assistant). I love this position. Granted there are days which are terrible because you are working with difficult children, but it's so much more rewarding and respectable than the previous place. PLUS I am appreciated and not spoken to like an idiot. I absolutely hated my old job (and the people I worked with). So thankful that I've moved elsewhere to better things.
Now I've managed to get my life back on track, I am hoping this frees up time for my blogging. One project I plan on working on is the "Lolita 52 Challenge". I've seen other girls posting their entries and it's really interesting reading, so I definitely want to take part. I don't know if I'll be doing the entire thing, however I aim to cross off at least five from the list.
Now I've managed to get my life back on track, I am hoping this frees up time for my blogging. One project I plan on working on is the "Lolita 52 Challenge". I've seen other girls posting their entries and it's really interesting reading, so I definitely want to take part. I don't know if I'll be doing the entire thing, however I aim to cross off at least five from the list.
- 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style
- 5 movies for Lolitas
- What my own Lolita lifestyle is like
- Favorite thing to put on my head
- My wardrobe turnover
- My favorite Lolita brand
- Why I wear Lolita?
- Why don't I wear Lolita more often?
- 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style
- How I first found out about Lolita
- 3 trends I wish would come back
- Combining other fashions with Lolita
- Lolitas I have met in real life
- Lolitas I would love to meet
- 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita
- 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe
- My first meetup
- Trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love
- Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on
- How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe
- Plan for a trip! A week's worth of Lolita outfits I can fit in a small suitcase
- How I accessorize
- What influences my Lolita style
- What's in my makeup bag
- Best places to wear Lolita
- How I get out of a wardrobe slump
- Purses that I love
- Bloomers or no bloomers?
- Lolitafying things in my everyday life
- How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe
- Impulse buys that were totally worth it
- My best deal
- Something that I made
- Wardrobe blunders! Things I bought that I ended up regretting!
- What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita
- Nails to match my favorite looks
- Something that's not my style, but I love anyways
- Favorite hair style
- Most versatile Lolita item I own
- 5 inspirational fictional characters
- Fondest meetup memory
- The ways in which I fit the cliche
- The ways in which I do not fit the cliche
- How strangers react to my clothes, and how I react to their reactions
- Something that was a gift
- Parasols: Vital or frivolous?
- The item in my wardrobe that was the hardest to get
- My "signature" outfit
- My favorite Lolita print
- What's in my closet, but I haven't worn yet!
- Predict the next Lolita trend!
- How Lolita has changed me
I am going to randomly select a number from the list and blog about that. So here is my first entry for this task.
» 6. My favourite lolita brand.
This is an easy one. Ever since I was first interested in Lolita, I have been a fan and am proud to say I still am a big fan of this brand. In case you aren't able to guess from my previous blog posts and coordinations, it is Angelic Pretty. There is something about their prints and designs that I'm automatically drawn too. I'm not sure whether this is to be considered a positive or negative factor, but now I have a steady income, I spent a large amount of my free time browsing the Angelic Pretty online store. At the end of last year, I made my first purchase on their San Francisco site. I'll blog about that in my next entry, as it ties in perfectly with my next outfit post. At the moment I have my eye upon the Ribbon Jewel skirt in the black x lavender colourway. If anybody finds a seller for this, PLEASE point them in my direction and I will be eternally grateful ♥
![]() |
| Ribbon Jewel (Lavender x Black) |
The majority of my lolita wardrobe at present consists of Angelic Pretty. At present, I own the following items from Angelic Pretty; two jsks, one skirt, one salopette and one casual dress top. Am hoping to buy more brand in the future, and I have a sneaky suspicion that those items will also be Angelic Pretty pieces ^^; My heart has a special place for AP.
I hope you enjoyed reading and are potentially interested in taking part with the challenge too.
Have a lovely day~


Good luck with your new job! \o/
ReplyDeleteI am curious to see what you are going to write on this challenge ^^
AP suist you!! You look so good with pastel and colorful clothes!
I like this print, though I am not into sweet. If I find, I'll tell you!
Thank you so much ♥ I am looking forward to writing more. Maybe I'll try updating daily.
DeleteI love how lolita has a style to suit everybody and their own different styles. It is really wonderful who we can all bring something unique to the fashion :3
Hi sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI truly understand you (☆^O^☆) my favorite brand is also AP ♡! But I wish I could have more LOL!
I don´t know I like more fairy kei style ><
And I love your outfits you look very cute in pastels (▰˘◡˘▰)
♡ℒℴѵℯ
Luly
Thank you ♡ If I could own more AP, I think it would make me a very happy girl :D hehe
DeleteI think you suit the fairy kei style very well. I look forward to your outfit creations, as they are colourful and joyful ◕‿◕
Oh yay!! I'm so glad you decided to join the challenge too~ Just to let you know, I think when you copy-pasted the list from me, the part I bolded remained bolded on your list. *A* #20! (Eep I'll feel so stupid if you totally cut-pasted it from someone else and I'm just being a derp.)
ReplyDeleteAngelic Pretty is such a great brand, I picked it as my favourite too!
Whoops, I didn't even realise that until you point it out. I can't remember if I copied it from you or the OP, either way I have changed it now ^^;; Am hoping to answer at least one question a week, it looks like a lot of fun to complete.
Delete