Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Burando Birthday

As a special reward for a few positive changes in my life, I decided making my first Angelic Pretty order was the best way to treat myself o(≧▽≦)o The order was made before my flight to Norway (which is where I spent my winter holiday break). Rather fortunately upon my arrival to England, I was welcomed with three parcels - my AP order, three cardigans I'd ordered from eBay and the tea parties I'd bought from somebody via Facebook. 
I bought this adorable casual top and the Misty Sky skirt in the pink colourway
I'm not normally a pink person, but I thought I'd go with something different, since a large percentage of my lolita wardrobe at present is lavender or sax blue. At first I was unhappy with my choice, but once I got the skirt, I completely changed my mind. The print is subtle in this colourway but still cute.

♥ PASTEL GOODIES ♥

Aren't these the cutest tea parties you've ever seen? There is even a bow on the back!
Although I got hit with the expected customs charges, I was happy with my overall first burando order. Great communication and so forth. I ought to mention that I made my purchase through the USA website. Am hoping for my next order to be sneaky. The plan is to ship the goods to my aunt who lives in Philadelphia and  then she can resend the items to me (marking down the item) ~ so hopefully I won't be charged or charged as much. Inshallah this works, as sometimes things work in theory but not in practise, so we'll see what happens.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~

4 comments:

  1. Akk!! That Shoes...WANT!! >,<
    I love pastel colors :)
    Have you try "Mori Kei" style? I'm into Mori kei lately ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :3
      I haven't tried it yet, but am keen to do so when the weather improves. At the moment, it's unusually colder than normal in England (we had another spell of snow today!) - so inshallah will try in the summer.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! The items are lovely!!!

    The customs are so mean!! All my parcels are late and I am afraid of being hit :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks ♡

      I guess that's the problem we face as lolis; the fear of being hit by customs, a lost parcel or damaged goods. It's not easy D: but hopefully in time there will be less or no issues.

      Delete