Sunday, 17 February 2013

Meadowhall Haul

I've been feeling a little low recently, and what better way to remove some of those feelings, than with retail therapy?! Of course my purse isn't grateful for this decision, but my wardrobe is (^▽^) I had a total confidence boost when I went, because the lady at the Urban Decay concession in Debenhams approached me and said I looked really beautiful ♡ Only managed to snap this quick photo when I returned.

Decided to wear earrings with hijab - navy and grey theme!
Here's a little snapshot into what I got. Stock photos for the majority are below;

Grey laceup wedges from New Look (originally £25 and dropped to £15)
Bought these to match the trousers from River Island - and they look great together.


I've been meaning to buy one of their primers for such a long time.
Got the Urban Decay "sin" eye shadow primer. It's a gorgeous colour.
Accessorize scarf "indigo butterfly"

Phase Eight scarf; truly expensive for what it actually is, but I'll get my moneys worth.
And of course not forgetting one of the reasons for heading there in the first place - Krispy Kreme! Sadly we don't have a store or stall in Nottingham yet (I hope we get one soon in the near future!). So I bought myself a box of a dozen doughbuts - my choice.


Unfortunately, I am stuck indoors now as I appear to have bronchitis and a fever. I'm hoping my health improves, as my intentions for the week (it's half term) were going to London tomorrow, and then visiting family and friends in the remainder of the week. Although I may be stuck in bed all week ( TДT)

Thank you for reading and have a good day~

4 comments:

  1. AHHH so you bought the grey pants!! Was a hard choice! haha both were beautiful :)

    The butterfly scarf is so pretty! *-*

    Can I have some doughbuts? heheh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was torn between the two colours :/ If they were cheaper, I probably would have bought both (but considering they were £35, I don't think it's wise to spend £70 on trousers alone). But just before I asked on Facebook for advice, I was already leaning towards the grey, since I have a pair of black skinny jeans - and variety within the wardrobe is great, don't you think?

      Thank you ♡

      Sadly they were all eaten that evening, but perhaps next time ;)

      Delete