Thursday, 28 February 2013

10 Facts About My Lolita Wardobe

I've been meaning to do a wardrobe post for quite some time. In fact, recently I have been asked frequently to share the contents of my lolita wardrobe. But I decided I should continue with the lolita 52 challenge first as a priority, and by sheer luck, I pulled out this...




16) Ten facts about my lolita wardrobe
  1. There's probably more accessories than clothing
  2. I have A LOT of rings
  3. I have a few key pieces I love and try to combine with other items
  4. I want more skirts, as I've found they can be very versatile 
  5. There isn't a lot of variety when it comes to colour; mostly pastels and the odd black item here and there
  6. I wish I started collecting when I first got into lolita, because I'd have more but sadly back then, I didn't have enough knowledge on the topic. I really regret this at times ^^;;
  7. I don't own every brand
  8. I love my brand pieces (especially my dream print, which I ought to wear more often)
  9. I think I'll be getting more pink items in the future
  10. I want a plush bag from Angelic Pretty, but fear due to their size, I'll have to carry around two bags - which is a little unnecessary  
It seems a little short this entry, but I think it's probably better to separate the two (the challenge and wardrobe post). So I'll get started on that shortly and hopefully include as many images as possible.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day ~

4 comments:

  1. As someone who has plush bags from Baby and Swimmer, you definitely will have to carry around two bags. ;A; Nowadays I only really use them for photoshoots or conventions to really complete an outfit. It's just soooo impractical otherwise. ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to get perspective from somebody who knows what they're on about, so I appreciate that. Thank you. I guess with the plush bags, it's about the appearance of the item, rather than the actual purpose of holding things sadly ^^;

      Delete
  2. You are the accessories type of person too!!! I can't stop buying them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how accessories complete a look. You can wear many or a few. And of course, many of the accessories can be wore when out of lolita - a double bonus :D

      Delete