Thursday, 3 April 2014

Milky Berry

In anticipation of the weekend, I've been eagerly wanting to share this information, but postponed it. But the secret's finally out! Here are my most recent purchases. An excellent accidental find.

Milky Berry is a dream print I've had my eyes on, for quite some time. Initially I was after skirt in the mint colourway. Once I found the skirt with the head bow for a brilliant price - it was a sign! I couldn't let this opportunity slip out of my hands XD

Although they arrived around 2 weeks ago, I decided to keep it hidden for as long as possible. Why? Well, because these two items are part of my intended outfit for day one of the Enchanted lolita event in London this weekend. Anybody else going? Comment below~ or come and say hello on the day (^‿^)

In addition to the head bow and skirt combo, I also bought the macaron heart ring. So many AP goodies and not enough money (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 I have such a weakness for Angelic Pretty. They make some truly adorable pieces of clothing and jewellery. And I hope to wear this style for as long as possible.





SKIRT
hellolace | lolilibrary

HEADBOW
hellolace | lolilibrary


Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ facebook ಌ instagram ಌ tumblr ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment