Last minute arrangements aren't my thing, but I decided to give it a go. Two days ago, I created a Facebook event for this afternoon. I know it was short notice, but I was honestly impressed with the turn out. Unfortunately not everyone was able to make it.Lunch was at this beautiful little tea house, where I shared an afternoon for two with my friend. Afterwards I directed us to the Arboretum, which is a beautiful park, not too far from Nottingham's city centre.
~ View this coord photoset on tumblr ~
☆*:.。. O U T F I T . R U N D O W N .。.:*☆
Blouse | Baby the Stars Shine Bright
OP | Angelic Pretty (Day Dream Carnival)
Trousers | New Look
Sweat Clip | Roxie Sweetheart
Wristcuffs and star rings | Chocomint
Lashes | eylure #120
Bag | Innocent World (not pictured)
OP | Angelic Pretty (Day Dream Carnival)
Trousers | New Look
Sweat Clip | Roxie Sweetheart
Wristcuffs and star rings | Chocomint
Lashes | eylure #120
Bag | Innocent World (not pictured)
Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕


No comments:
Post a Comment