Sunday, 27 April 2014

Kawaii International

Do you remember the big lolita event called "Enchanted"? Well if you missed out on experiencing the event itself in person and would like to check out a bit of what happened, then you're in luck! We were very lucky to have all sorts of people involved in the day and especially the presence of Kawaii International. They did a feature on the event, and I actually believe it was a really good coverage.

with my raffle prize - a necklace
It's rather amusing that I caught numerous glimpse of myself on TV. On the right hand side is one of the clearest XD I guess it's fortunate in this instant, that I'm the only hijabi (the name we give to a Muslim girl who wears the hijab) - therefore I'm easier to spot amongst the group! Plus I was wearing pastel colours which are easier to locate (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 I feel fortunate to have had my limelight on TV, it's like my 5 seconds to fame in Japan (≧∇≦)

Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ facebook ಌ instagram ಌ tumblr ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

2 comments: