A Casual Coordination for a Quiet Day
As my readers will already know, I am unable to wear lolita daily. And when I can, I will try to wear sweet or potentially OTT sweet. It's a style I'm very comfortable with. But it's very easy to modify a sweet coordination to a casual one, but dressing it down. A cutsew instead of a blouse for example.The main item I have selected to draw attention to is the only salopette I own. This is the Lyrical Bunny one in pink, from Angelic Pretty. It's stock photo doesn't do it any justice, because there's a few details which make it adorable... such as the lace trim around the pockets (see below).
For this casual outfit, I wore the salopette over a white jumper and jeans underneath. Granted jeans are conventionally avoided in lolita. But considering this was a comfy/casual coordination for around the home, it seemed perfect for me. Paired up with minimalistic accessories and a simple plain top and you can't go wrong! On the left, I wore the necklace I bought from Starlight Deco Dream. It ties in nicely because of the obvious colour matching. There's a subtle hint of pink, red and white which look great as a little accent to the salopette. Click the image to enlarge or view on instagram [here].![]() |
| detailing towards the top |
![]() |
| pocket detail - look at that cute fringing around the edge |
![]() |
| CCS clow card necklace from Starlight Deco Dream |
Be sure to check out the other blogs taking part in this week's carnival:




I really like the magical girl vibe you added to the salopette with the necklace. ^.^
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie. I wanted to incorporate the necklace into a casual lolita coordination, and this worked perfectly! <3
Delete