Her second concert in London, but my first time seeing her live!
Last year when Kyary Pamyu Pamyu came to England, I missed out because I had plans with the family. This year I was fortunate enough to go with my friends. It was actually at the same venue as where Perfume performed last year.This time, my friends and I opted for standing tickets. We wanted to be within the crowd and closer to Kyary. Who would have known that my eagerness to get there early and avoid traffic, meant getting to the venue extremely early. And thus resulted in queuing for a long time BUUUUTTTTT we were in the second row! SO CLOSE ❤
The main thing which ruined the day for me, was the transport. On the day of the concert, there was a tube strike within London. We didn't realise how much of an inconvenience this would be, but on my journey home I was truly affected by it. I kept encountering problem after problem once I got inside.
- the security guard was racist and extremely rude to me upon entrance
- he also also nearly dropped my DSLR on the floor as he snatched it out of my hands
- couldn't find my cloakroom ticket (my bag and belongings were there, so there was a moment when I thought I wouldn't get them back) but thankfully I found it within a pocket
- then I lost the ticket for my DSLR. They take away large cameras within these venues, and I was fully aware of that. So you get given a raffle ticket and produce that at the end, to exchange it for your camera. I went to explain my situation, described my camera in detail and mentioned the correct number associated (because I remembered it). And yet she still refused to give it to me immediately
- then after all that hassle, there was a point whereby I thought I was going to stranded in London with no way of getting home. But with the help from friends, I was guided in the right direction and my panic/meltdown went away.
![]() |
| the venue - DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE - |
![]() |
| Jayde and I |
![]() |
| while queuing up, we got freebies! a man from Harajuku Kawaii was giving away from stickers if you were a fan of their facebook page |
![]() |
| some of my beautiful friends waiting in the queue (Laura, Jayde, Abbey and Hayley) |
![]() |
| more of my beautiful friends in the queue - Jasmine looks great in her colourful outfit! |
![]() |
| met Kelsey KimonoTime and her friend Abi in the queue their outfits looked amazing in person - pure dedicated and craftsmanship went into them ^^ |
![]() |
| This adorable little girl attended the concert with her mother and uncle. They had to request permission for her to come along, but it was worth it! She looked adorable! |
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any decent outfit shots of myself. I took plenty of others, but the problem with being a photographer is that you get forgotten about sometimes. I wore a casual pastel outfit; mint and lavender - which are currently my two favourite colours.
![]() |
| you can't tell properly but I'm wearing the KYARY x EYEMAZING lashes (#501) obviously I had to, because it's the perfect location XD and they are very comfy too |
Just to end with two pictures I uploaded to my instagram account of the event~
![]() |
| view on instagram here |
![]() |
| view on instagram here |
Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕











oh my, too much cuteness *__*! ♥
ReplyDelete