Monday, 1 July 2013

Dream Sky Re-release

They've re-released Dream Sky by Angelic Pretty ☆彡There are a few changes to the original release. Apparently the new colourings are more vibrant, which works well with this print. The main colours are three shades of blue (sax, blue and navy) and a little bit of purple (lavender).


Unfortunately I tried via two SS to get onto the list before release date (15 June 2013), but due to the high numbers, I did not get on either list. I honestly thought at this point that I was not going to get my hands on this series, and it was a sign to give up.

On the actual day of release, I decided to wake up early and try my luck against the world buying from the online store. A combination of technical errors from the site with my lack of sleep, meant I was not able to get anything from the Japanese webstore. By this point, I was about to totally give up on getting my dream print, until I remembered a few Facebook pages I follow where I could enquire. I suppose all the hard work of hunting for hours previously beforehand had paid off! Luck was on my side. I had found somebody selling accessories and a few pieces of clothing from this re-release. I was sneaky and sent a PM before the items went to their online store.
Dream Sky (re-release) skirt in lavender ♦ Dream Star wrist cuffs in lavender
(You can not tell from their stock photos but they match perfectly » see below)
Milky Planet (re-release) bracelet in pink ♦ Hello Kitty x Angelic Pretty bangle in red
As mentioned above, there is an exact colour match between the Dream Sky lavender skirt and the Dream Star lavender wrist cuffs. I can honestly not remember if they were released together as part of the same set. The above are the stock images for the items I bought. I've had my eye of this collaboration for a while but never found a seller >,< I was ever so fortunate to find these items. Also, it was the same seller - who gave me an additional discount to the overall total. If I remember the conversion correctly, I saved £20.

Haul including two freebies from the seller (pink offbrand wristcuffs and art)

Here's what I wore over the weekend just gone, which includes dream sky (^▽^)
Purple x White

✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧

Cardigan | eBay
Blouse | Baby The Stars Shine Bright
Skirt | Angelic Pretty (dream sky re-release)
Trousers | New Look
Shoes | Secret Shop

Accessories | Angelic Pretty, Chocomint and Kawaii Factory
Bag | Innocent World (not pictured above)
Lashes | Eyemazing x Kyary (#501)

Visit image on tumblr here ^^

More info on the re-release can be found here and here.

Thank you for reading~

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh you look adorable! ♥ Congrats on your gets! I wanted to get Dreamy Sky but I don't think I could ever get that lucky xD So happy you were able to get it ^^
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ After spending so long hunting it down, my hopes were running out. And I'm sure you can imagine how I felt upon finding a seller!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting it! The materials on Dream Sky are just so dreamy and perfect, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete