Saturday, 13 July 2013

Inspiration

Asuka, Maki and Misako
I've been asked where I get my inspiration, and I honestly believe it can not pinpointed to one thing. It comes from all over the place.

Sometimes it can originate from the desire to plan an outfit around a specific item within my wardrobe. But not only this, I am inspired by others.

Every so often I browse through my collection of Gothic & Lolita Bibles. Tumblr plays a large part, as you get to see a variety of coordinations from girls from all over the world. 


Cadney, Lunie and Kitch
Within the lolita world, I have a few style icons who I turn to for encouragement in creating a new outfit and they include;
☆ Misako Aoki
☆ Asuka and Maki
☆ RinRin
☆ Cadney
☆ Lunie
☆ Kitch

Amena, Yasemin and Hana
In addition, there are quite a few role models I look up to within the fashion world who are also Muslim women.
☆ Yuna (a Malaysian singer)
☆ Amena (known by Amenakin on YouTube and the owner of Pearl Daisy)
☆ Hana Tajima
☆ Yasemin (who goes by YazThe Spaz on YouTube)


Thank you for reading and have a great day ◕‿◕

1 comment: