I know my lolita wardrobe may not be as vast or varied as others, but I am very happy with the items I currently own. I am able to mix and match, thus creating different looks from certain pieces. In addition, I have a few of my dream prints o(^▽^)o I do not consider myself a daily wearer of the fashion. In fact, at present it feels like I'm wearing it once a month, so I don't need a large wardrobe for my needs. If lolita fashion had a bigger slot within my daily appearance, then I am more than positive that my loli wardrobe would contain a bigger collection. But for now, I am thoroughly satisfied~
![]() |
| Some of my key pieces; as you can tell the majority are from Angelic Pretty → my true weakness! |
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend ◕‿◕


You have so many adorable dresses! And lovely colors, too! <3 What is that adorable dress with the bear baking? It's super cute!
ReplyDeleteKieli~♥
Thank you ♥ It's called "teddy patissier" by Metamorphose. That jsk is also the jsk/print that got me originally interested in lolita fashion ~ and I'm so happy to own it :D
DeleteThat is pure awesomeness! I hope we get to see photos of you in it! ♥ It really is a uber cute print! ^-^
DeleteKieli~♥
There are photos online of me wearing it already ^^;; For example I found this http://tinyurl.com/osbq4qp ^^
DeleteOMG! Super adorable! <3
DeleteKieli~♥
Thank you ♥ You may also like to read this article http://myediblerainbows.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/what-i-thought-when-i-got-my-first-real.html :D
Delete