Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Eid Entry

Better late than never right? I have been rather busy in my personal life recently that I have fallen behind with blogging. In addition, I have only recently uploaded the photos I've taken from Eid. Whoopsie ^^;;

For our main Eid celebrations, we congregated at my aunt's house. It was the entire family with extended relatives from both Jordan and Qatar joinng us. Our normal gathering of 14 people, went up to 25! There was a massive feast, and below are some images to help capture the atmosphere. I shall not be sharing any of the images I took of people present, thus to help keep anonymity. The meal itself was divine, with a selection of sides such as salads, kubbeh and borek (like a spring roll but with mince meat inside) to add to the lamb and rice dish in the centre. And dessert included treats such as halal marshmallows, cake, kleicha (date sweet), mammouel and baklava. And of course not forgetting tea for afterwards.





a random bonus cropped image of me drinking tea
Because I was running around essentially like a headless chicken helping and cleaning, I didn't get round to snap a full body shot of my outfit. They only images taken where my entire outfit is visible include other family members, and as mentioned above, I am not sharing those photographs. I wore a maxi skirt from Primark, with a white knit top from M&S and accessories to finish the look from Forever 21, Accessorize and Claire's.
detail images of my outfit for a meal with the
family for Eid il Fitr [ find it on instagram too ]
Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕


Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ tumblr ಌ instagram ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

2 comments:

  1. That food looks AWESOME O_O And I love your coord! So pretty! <3
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie ♡ the food was truly delicious. I didn't want to stop eating it XD

      Delete