Thursday, 1 August 2013

Bloomers or no bloomers?

The lolita 52 challenge question for today is #28 - Bloomers or no bloomers?



This is going to be a short but sweet entry. Bloomers are an undergarment which come in a variety of lengths, colours and appearances - some more complex than others. The purpose behind wearing them is for modesty in the case of shorter items of clothing, but I honestly do not think people wear bloomers as often nowadays.
Heart pocket bloomers from Angelic Pretty || Torchon lace drawers from Baby the Stars Shine Bright
I would not consider it a must have item in a lolita wardrobe. In fact I would consider it an item of personal choice. If the wearer decides to provide more coverage underneath their skirt, jsk etc. then that is their choice, and their choice alone. They are not a necessity any more. Please do not take offence, because this is my personal opinion on the topic of bloomers.


Check out the other topics I've written about within the Lolita 52 Challenge.
Thank you for reading and have a great day ◕‿◕


Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ tumblr ಌ instagram ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment