As you know from my previous entry, I have had to change my plans for the summer break due to my foot. For those who are unaware, here is a quick recap. A brick fell on it, which resulted in an extremely sore foot with a disguising blue toenail. I was wearing sandals at the time, but fortunately it fell at an angle, thus avoiding any more damage. Thankfully the massive amount of pain has vanished. The toenail still looks like this and occasionally hurts from time to time (╯︵╰)
Am trying to get used to blogging on my new tablet. The blogger app is good, however I've noticed a few flaws such as the lack of post customisation and an issue with scrolling down on the main page (v__v) I shall try eexperimenting some more to get used to the app.
I own the Nexus 10 (32GB) from Google, and extremely happy with it (≧▽≦) It's a powerful 10" tablet with the capability to do a variety of things. The quality of the screen, speed and thin dimensions make this an ideal replacement. Personally, I think it is better than the iPad. I want to give it five stars, but I feel it's lacking something to give it that extra wow-factor.
MY RATING | ★★★★☆
Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕
Visit me elsewhere online
So sorry to hear about your foot! Hope you're feeling better! <3
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a really good tablet! Makes me want to get one xD
Kieli~♥
Thank you. The road to a full recovery seems a long way off, but I'm certainly working towards that.
DeleteOh yes, I recommend it. There's something really nice about being able to access things on the move. For example, I took it with me yesterday to a cafe to discuss things with friends, and made notes on the tablet :3