the colourful RAINBOW meet
It's amusing that my last post was discussing the first meet I attended, because this entry is all about the most recent meet I went to. The lolitas of Leeds are a fun group of girls and who always think of some brilliant themes and activities for meetups. If you haven't guessed it by now, the theme was RAINBOW - but a rainbow in the eyes of lolita / a lolita spectrum.
We were randomly assigned colours to style a coordination around. Not everybody was thrilled with their designated colour, but everybody not only looked great but we all had a fantastic day out. I was given gold and got a little carried away with my accessories o(≧∇≦o)
The main focus was visiting the Armouries to see the jousting. I must say, before the meet I had always enjoyed watching the movie "A Knight's Tale"; but to actually witness jousting in person, is a wonderful feeling. Everybody got involved and the riders were very skilled.
![]() |
| A lolita spectrum. |
![]() |
| One of the knights (Wolter Nicolai) posing for the crowd |
![]() |
| A very skilful rider, who was reaching down for the sword placed on the ground. |
![]() |
| Posing with the knights; Sean George and Wouter Nicolai |
![]() |
| Casually posing with my loli-sword |
Headscarf/hijab | Li Akhwaati Hijabs
Cardigan | offbrand from Norway
JSK | Metamorphose de temps fille
Trousers | New Look
Heels | Vivienne Westwood x Melissa
Gold clutch | Next (partly visible)
Accessories | Icing Sugar, Chocomint, Claire's and offbrand
Image can be found on tumblr. Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕
Visit me elsewhere online





This is such a cool idea for a meet. I love it! And you look amazing ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you <3 it was such an enjoyable meetup
DeleteI love the theme! It makes a really pretty photo! ^-^
ReplyDeleteAnd you look absolutely adorable!!!! I love that dress on you! X3
Kieli~♥
Thank you ♡ I think it's one of the best themes for a lolita meet that I've attended. It encourages people to think outside of their comfort zone and try something a little different ^^
Delete