![]() |
| This was drawn for me at a convention. |
Another reason is that I live in a non multicultural area, and we're one of the few families in the village who look different to the rest. I'm the only Muslim in the village ^^;; There are some people who are so closed minded and ignorant, that they lack information of different cultures and so forth. So the fact alone that I stand out due to my faith is one thing, so imagine adding my interest in a particular fashion that is rather different from the mainstream.
I'd love to wear lolita more often, and so I do try incorporating elements to my casual attire. Weekends, special occasions and holidays are currently when I'll be seen wearing lolita.
Check out the other topics I've written about within the Lolita 52 Challenge.
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend ◕‿◕


tsk..tsk..i think you're brave enough to wear lolita even though you're wearing hijab, when no one else doing it. you seriously had inspired me, and give me courage to wear them too.. thanks a lot noor!!! ><
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome. I'm really happy I am able to aspire you and others to try it out too! I'd love to see more Muslim girls wear lolita - but for now, the number appears to be limited.
DeleteI like fairy kei and similar fashion, but can't wear it eather every day... But it is ok i am always wearing it when i can. PS: Love your style and your blog
ReplyDeleteI know, sadly sometimes it is not suitable to wear these types of clothing daily.
DeleteThank you (´ ▽`).。o♡