Sunday, 9 June 2013

In and out of lolita

I've not done one of these challenges in quite some time.
But I must say, that this particular topic caught my eye.



The main sub-style within lolita that you'll see me in is sweet. It was the first style that I feel in love with. There's something about it which I was drawn to and that's probably the same thing that has made me stick with it too.

When out of lolita, I like to wear something that's casual and comfortable. At the same time, I like to incorporate elements to what I wear that could be considered cute or lolifiable. When I am dressed in lolita, I like to make an effort and like to wear accessories especially rings, with my outfit.

One thing I like to do whether I am dressed in lolita or not, is to colour coordination. It's something I have been doing from long before I discovered lolita. It's something that helps me to find peace in what I wear, by making it match in a particular way. I am not keen on mismatch. My life is like that too; I like order, cleanliness and things should be in their proper place.

You can find a variety of my coorindations (both in and out of lolita) on my facebook fanpage.
Below you can see a few outfits I've selected to share the variety of what I've worn in the past.



Be sure to check out the other blogs taking part in this week's carnival:

4 comments:

  1. I think your outfits are very cute. I love how well you match up every last thing in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your coordinates! They are all adorable and thoughtfully put-together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, thank you (´ ▽`).。o♡

      Delete