Purses I Love
The lolita 52 challenge question for today is #27 - Purses I love
Top Row
- Usakumya rucksack (Baby, The Stars Shine Bright)
- Antique Book bag (Innocent World)
- Rose Stained Glass bag (Innocent World) → GOT
- Heart shaped bag (MILK) prefer the white version
Bottom Row
- Twinkle Star shoulder bag (Angelic Pretty) → GOT THE REPLICA
- Star shoulder bag (Angelic Pretty)
- Moon Night Story shoulder bag (Angelic Pretty)
- Milky Pony bag (Angelic Pretty)
I've stuck with lolita regarded bags. As you can see from the above selection, I am an Angelic Pretty fan. Novelty bags are lovely but unfortunately their size doesn't do any justice, because they do not hold very much. When I am out and about, I like to carry at least a few things and sadly a small bag will not be of any use for me. Another aspect to bags that I find useful, are the option to have a shoulder strap extension if required. When you get tired of holding it or hanging it off an arm, you have the easy option to place over a shoulder. Flexibility and simple designs that I can incorporate with different looks are probably something I look out for most when selecting a bag.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely weekend~
I have the Usakumya Rucksack in the largest size they offer and it barely fits my iPhone. ;A; So sad because it is SO cute, but it can get really heavy too... Lately it's only been seeing the light of day at conventions and photoshoots. =(
ReplyDeleteI didn't realise the inside of that bag was so small also. In fact, I thought it would be a little bigger than the other plush bags. It's disappointing you're unable to use it often.
DeleteMust love the book bag and letter bag <3
ReplyDeleteI must write the challenge! Og I am so lazy~
Sharing for the relevance XD http://youtu.be/RBMdsSwNZ9M
Delete