I heard positive things about chibi_tenshi's SS, and decided to use her for myself.
So, I made a reservation on the Innocent World "violet mansion" series. I got the pink onepiece. This was my first time using her shopping service. She was very prompt to response and extremely helpful when I asked her questions. Shipping and packaging were great too. The dress came in a BTSSB bag. An overall delight to do business with, and I would happily return to use her in the future. And I'd happily recommend to others.
It's absolutely gorgeous in person. Although, I was a little shocked to discover it has no lining. And the image focusing on the print from the website, doesn't do the OP any justice IMHO. Can you see the additional background detail in the image I took below?
 |
| A closer look at the print |
Currently working on a coordination - in the hopes of wearing this to Frock On later this year. I originally was unsure what to do regarding my outfit, but upon seeing the IW promotion image online, I knew this was it! I have been meaning to try Classical Lolita for some time, and I believe this will be a perfect starting point. Not only is it an elegant and sophisticated piece, it is also modest and thus hijab friendly. I know the event is months away, but it's really exciting due to the vast amount going into it. What do you think?
 |
| Experimenting Earlier |
Is anybody else who reads my blog going? Would be great to meet new faces in addition to those I already know ^^ Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~
The bows on the top of this dress is absolutely gorgeous!! *A*
ReplyDeleteAren't they? I'm not sure how well can see from the image, but each bow has a small flower on the top corner <3
Delete