Friday, 22 March 2013

Lolita Dream Vacation

This is my first entry towards the Lolita Blog Carnival, and this particular topic caught my attention. For those who already know me, I am keen on travelling and thus have an immediate love for this particular entry due to the content. So, the theme is your lolita dream vacation.


Tokyo Disney - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello Kitty Theme Park
I know this probably sounds like a conventional answer, however I honestly would love to go to Japan for a lolita vacation. I mean it's perfect, isn't it? You have the access to shopping for goods, experiencing a new location and enjoying the atmosphere. Heading to Harajuku for shopping and photos.

Ever since I was a child and my interest in Japanese culture began, I always hoped one day to venture to that part of the world. I would make the most of the trip and in addition, cross off other things off my to-do list. For example; the Hello Kitty theme park, Tokyo Disney Resort, the Studio Ghibli museum and of course the traditional spots within the country.

The world is your oyster, and therefore it's your choice what you do with it or where you go. Maybe one day I will accomplish this, but for now it will have to remain a dream. A desire which hopefully is not in the distant future.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely weekend~

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I didn't know about the hello kitty park :D

    My dream lolita vacation is to go to a castle tour in France! Visit all those amazing castles, the gardens and take beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. France definitely is my second option. Although I've been to France before in my youth, and so the dream vacation (in my mind at least) had to be somewhere new.

      I too like historical buildings; they have so much character and are so pretty :)

      Delete