Interesting! Last month, I saw an article about you and other hijab lolitas at boredpanda.com. There was written that the hijab lolita is a new trend. It provoked many people at facebook. So many negative comments but also many positives. I think that one of the biggest problems, excepting Nabokov's Lolita, is sweet lolita. After posting the article, everybody thinks your dresscode is the style but they don't know other styles of lolita. They wrote that wearing a unicorn dress is perverted, so lolita fashion is perverted too. I can't imagine what would I do....I admire you. <3 ^^
Interesting!
ReplyDeleteLast month, I saw an article about you and other hijab lolitas at boredpanda.com. There was written that the hijab lolita is a new trend. It provoked many people at facebook. So many negative comments but also many positives.
I think that one of the biggest problems, excepting Nabokov's Lolita, is sweet lolita. After posting the article, everybody thinks your dresscode is the style but they don't know other styles of lolita. They wrote that wearing a unicorn dress is perverted, so lolita fashion is perverted too. I can't imagine what would I do....I admire you. <3 ^^