As soon as I heard f(x) were coming to the UK to attend a festival, I knew I had to investigate further. Last summer I went to Trafalgar Square in London to check out the Japanese festival, and yesterday I was there to see the Korean festival.The event's official website | HERE
My friends and I were in London to check out the event. We did not stay in Trafalgar for the entire duration, but we got to see the live performance which made me happy. They sung "hot summer" which was perfect for the weather conditions yesterday - absolutely boiling. Imagine standing around in the heat, with no shade and surrounded by thousands of people.
![]() |
| f(x) |
![]() |
| image taken from here |
| my photo // so many people present! |
| my photo // my view of the show |
A little snapshot into the performance.... I did a little filming for you ^^
Here's what I wore.. Something casual yet sophisticated for a day out with my friends.
✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
top || Phase Eight
jeans || Next
sneakers || Converse
jewelry || Swarovskisneakers || Converse


No comments:
Post a Comment