I have had my eye of trying out NARS products for a few months, but because of my busy lifestyle, I have not had the opportunity. But recently, I went with my best friend to a store that had a NARS section at the back, so I got t try a few items. Sadly we were in a rush, so I was unable to buy the eyeshadow I wanted.
Last weekend, I went shopping and stopped at the NARS stall in House of Fraser. The reason behind it - to buy the strada eyeshadow. That mission was a success. And while I was there and killing time before meeting a friend, I decided to experiment with lipstick shades. More specifically, with red tones.

It has been recommended that I ought to try red lipsticks, but I always turned away. There is that unwritten rule about doing either your eyes or lips. And since I normally focus my attention, upon eye makeup, then I always opt for nude lips. But today is the time for a change.
While there, I explained my dilemma with the shop girl, who was very understanding. She had the similar opinion, until recently. So after a giggle, we picked a few shades to try. Below is my favourite.
When getting my lips done, the lady at NARS complimented me on the shape of my lips. She said I had a lovely shape. I have never had a comment like that.
View on instagram
Last weekend, I went shopping and stopped at the NARS stall in House of Fraser. The reason behind it - to buy the strada eyeshadow. That mission was a success. And while I was there and killing time before meeting a friend, I decided to experiment with lipstick shades. More specifically, with red tones.

It has been recommended that I ought to try red lipsticks, but I always turned away. There is that unwritten rule about doing either your eyes or lips. And since I normally focus my attention, upon eye makeup, then I always opt for nude lips. But today is the time for a change.
While there, I explained my dilemma with the shop girl, who was very understanding. She had the similar opinion, until recently. So after a giggle, we picked a few shades to try. Below is my favourite.
" DRESSED TO KILL "You can´t tell from the image, but it has an orange/red tint with a gold shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous, and plausible to dress up and down with whatever you decide to wear.
When getting my lips done, the lady at NARS complimented me on the shape of my lips. She said I had a lovely shape. I have never had a comment like that.
View on instagram
Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

No comments:
Post a Comment