There's a monthly beauty tag, whereby beauty gurus share their favourites for that month. Here are my personal favourite items and the majority are part of my routine when going out. Products I use include;
- Naked 2 Palette // Urban Decay
- Brow box (honey pot) // Urban Decay
- Brightening face primer // Benefit
- Perfect cover BB cream (#21) // Missha
- gel liner in black // Rimmel
- black mascara // Etude House
- eye primer (sin) // Urban Decay
- nude lipstick (creme puff) // MAC
URBAN DECAY - I remember discovering this company a long time ago, and fell in love with their range. The variety of colours and the pigment is great. I love their nude colours, so when the Naked palette was released and I missed out, I was gutted. But then, when they released the second version, I had to grab it! The Naked 2 palette is an essential part of my beauty package. It's so durable for a variety of looks - perfect really.
MAC - Another long time favourite brand. Although I must admit that it took numerous years before I purchased my first lipstick. This is my go-to lipstick. It works with all my makeup looks - whether it is something toned down for a casual outing with the family, or dressed up for an outing with friends. It is a subtle yet beautiful colour. I love it. It pairs nicely with the lip pencil in the image above (hip n happy).
ETUDE HOUSE - A while back, I ordered a Korean haul with a friend and have been using this mascara ever since. It is so natural and no clumps. Just what you want. I wear this daily.
MISSHA - Korean foundation / BB cream - highly recommended by many. Although when applied onto your skin, originally it appears with a slight grey tone, but it blends with your skin complexion perfectly. It has now replaced my previous foundation. I wish I bought two at the time.
NARS - I think I am going to be adding this to my collection. Although not featured in the image above, I have recently taken a liking to a few products from NARS. I bought an eyeshadow and lipstick.
Feel free to share your beauty favourites below.
Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕
No comments:
Post a Comment