When I attended SnS, I got to experience a wide range of clothing from various designers. One company in particular that drew my attention was Asian Designers. Based in the UK, they offer an exclusive collection of the latest Pakistani fashion and trends straight from South Asia. Their designer clothing ranges from casual to formal wear. Something for everyone. What I loved about their stock was the diversity - some pieces are more elaborate than others.
I got the beautiful Maria Rao signature navy jumpsuit with a long jacket (view online). The bottom section of the jumpsuit reminds me of culottes - those baggy trousers which look like a skirt. The jacket is an additional extra, included within the price. The beauty of course behind this, is that it provides more combinations and more outfits. A brilliant feature. I can and plan to create a variety of different looks with these two pieces.
Follow them on various social media platforms;
✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
hijab || gift from work colleague
jumpsuit || Asian Designers
long jacket || Asian Designers
silver heels || Asos
eyeshadow || Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette
lipstick || MAC's creme puff
eyeshadow || Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette
lipstick || MAC's creme puff
No comments:
Post a Comment