Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Hijab-ista, Inc

Hijab-ista, Inc is a company based in the USA. It's a small business run by family and friends.


Made my first order from Hijab-ista, Inc. [website] [facebook]

There's a new collection - ombre hijabs [x].
So I bought three from the series, but the first is a gift for my mother.
  • blue / brown
  • blue
  • purple

blue/brown || blue || purple
individually wrapped

The hijabs are made of a thin fabric, perfect for the warmer climate. They are a good size too (70 x 22 inches). The beauty of the colour blend is they can be paired with a variety of outfits. I recently wore the purple one to work with a plain white jumper and colourful floral maxi skirt.

I definitely recommend, especially with the cheap item cost~

Cost: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★★
Quality of product: ★★★★★
Overall experience: ★★★★★


Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ facebook ಌ instagram ಌ tumblr ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment