![]() |
| website screenshot (click on the image to enlarge) http://www.vam.ac.uk/moc/exhibitions-and-displays/the-alice-look/ |
Backstory....
Earlier this year, I received an email from a representative of the V&A, one of the people part of this project. She got in touch to ask for my permission to use a picture of me in their display. We were in communications for a while and I kept everything quiet. The exhibit has been running from the start of May, but it's coming to an end. Once all their details were finished, I got invited to the private viewing showcase but unfortunately couldn't make it because it clashed with the weekend of my wedding. Since then, things have of course been very busy adjusting to married life.
![]() |
| the exhibition from above, it's right at the front of the museum |
![]() |
| a close look at the Global Alice section |
![]() |
| Look, it's me! |
![]() |
| close up on my feature |
What I wore;
hijab from H&M | necklace from New Look | bag from Michael Kors
top from Forever 21 | sleeveless jacket from New Look | shoes from Converse
Have any of my followers seen the exhibition? Are any of you going to see it before it has gone?
Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕










No comments:
Post a Comment