Saturday, 6 September 2014

20 Facts About Me

Have you seen this meme going around?

I got tagged and decided to do it. At first twenty seems like a lot of things, but when you get going, you just keep going XD I got tagged by @saimasmileslike 


instagram post (x)

  1. I love tea. Will drink pretty much any flavour, but nothing beats a proper British cuppa!
  2. When I was younger, I was an extremely fussy eater. If you met me today you'd be totally shocked, because I overcame that in my teens. I now LOVE food and eat waaayyy too much!
  3. I have a fast metabolism.
  4. Hate the smell of a cooked breakfast in the morning, especially eggs. Reminds me of when I was little and we used to travel a lot through Europe, and stop at various service stations.
  5. My biggest fear is roller coasters. I can do the basics but nothing drastic like Colossus or Oblivion. I keep trying to overcome this fear and each time fail miserably.
  6. Favourite sport/hobby is swimming. If I could go daily I would, but unfortunately I'm stuck to once a week.
  7. I went through a phase where I wanted to be a barrister.
  8. I love travelling and have been fortunate to visit numerous countries, and hope to visit many more inshallah.
  9. I'm part Norwegian.
  10. I speak English, Arabic and Norwegian.
  11. I love cats!
  12. Favourite "alternative animal" has to be a unicorn.
  13. That's my favourite number.
  14. I used to play the violin and piano. Would like to revisit playing the latter.
  15. I collect snow globes.
  16. I'm a confident driver. Will happily drive any distance and in any weather condition.
  17. Lamborghini stole my heart.
  18. I had my ears pierced when I was only a year old. One in each ear lobe.
  19. My best friends live far away. I love them to pieces, but would love to see them more often.
  20. Widely recognised for wearing hijab with lolita fashion. And helping to show the beautiful combination of faith and fashion.


Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ facebook ಌ instagram ಌ tumblr ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment