Saturday, 3 November 2012

Frillies in Notts

Joining the dark side more like...

They say there's a first for everything, and I recently had my first stab at organising and hosting a lolita meet. It seemed everyone had a good day, and that is the most important thing for me. The first stop was a Vintage Fair at the Crowne Plaza. After getting lost, we eventually got there and had a little mooch around the stalls and a mini sit down. Afterwards we had a little wander around the city centre and munchies at a tea house called Thea Caffea. All in all, a rather good day out with a lovely group of people. It's always great meeting new people ^^


Inside the vintage fair
Tea treats at the vintage fair
Lemon drizzle cake and tea  <3
Our lovely group
Lunch at a teahouse
Turning over to the dark side perhaps?
The story behind this is rather brilliant. We popped into The Entertainer, and one of the girls noticed a sign which informed us a time slot whereby you were able to play with the lightsabers. So once we realised we were there at the right time, we had a go!! Mini fights with ensued and a good laugh of course.
Accessories 
✿ Outfit Rundown ✿
Blouse; Baby the Stars Shine Bright
JSK; Angelic Pretty
Trousers and shoes; eBay
Accessories; Chocomint and Patissiere Pink

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~

3 comments:

  1. Assalamualaykum Noor! For the first time on Saturday, I saw you on in person (wish I had spoken) and I loved your cute & colourful outfit (mashAllah) although bright is not for me! You took a picture of my little sisters as a Mario & Luigi duo (do you still have the pictures?). I have always loved cute and vintage things so lolita style is very interesting to me. However, I like to wear it casually rather than full on so any tips would be welcome. Also, I recently found out about Mori girl style which I was inspired by last Hyper Japan...so much so that I tried it out casually this time (fail). Any who, enough of my ramble and can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're amazing.... looks so cute ^^ as sweet lolita from the Dark side :D

    ReplyDelete