Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Comfy and casual

I'm getting back into the blogging world!

Married life is so different and combine that to Ramadan, means there's little time for the things I used to do. But blogging is something I am going to gradually get back into. A good place to start is with an outfit post - what I wore today. I went to visit my parents, run a few errands and drive back. Whenever I'm driving a long distance, just as this, I always opt for trousers. More comfortable for the route plus easier to navigate in.

[ view on instagram ]







✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
coat || Oasis
long top || Cubus
jeans + boots || New Look
bag || Michael Kors
jewelry || Swarovski


Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕


Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ | facebook | instagram | lookbook | tumblr | twitter | ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

No comments:

Post a Comment