Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Registry

Greetings all, I'm back from the honeymoon. Alhamduillah it was such a wonderful time away. Plenty of memorable moments and new memories formed. Trying to keep my private life separate from my social life.

A great way to bring myself back into the blogging world, is to share what I wore to the Registry Office - the day we got married 09/05/15

 

click to enlarge

✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
dress || Abayabuth [link to product]
heels || Vivienne Westwood
clutch || Accessorize
coat || New Look
makeup || Urban Decay, MAC and Rimmel





 
<< view on [facebook] and [instagram] and [tumblr] >>
 

Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕

Visit me elsewhere online
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ | facebook | instagram | lookbook | tumblr | twitter | ¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :) I wish you happiness and his understanding for your social (online and fashion - I hope that you still wear lolita fashion) life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dear! I am so happy for you! Love your outfit! <3
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete