Can I ask you to keep me in your thoughts and make duaa or just pray for a speedy recovery. The past couple of days have been horrible. I am suffering with an eye infection. Doctor said it's viral, so I could've picked it up anywhere. The first day was probably the worst, because I had a sensitivity to light, and the eye kept watering. The redness in the eye is gradually going but the swelling and irritation remain. I'm addition, I've been hit by the flu. So I've got the joys of a runny nose, coughing and sneezing too. Am working my way through this tissue box lol.
Although my health isn't on my side at the moment, I'm reminded of what I do have. I've got my family and friends, those loved ones who have shown support. In times of hardship, it's easy to loose track and forget things. But that's why it's important to appreciate the little things. #alhamduillah 😷🙏
Friday, 13 February 2015
Don't take things for granted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment