Just a casual coordination for briefly celebrating my 27th birthday, while catching up with old friends from my youth. I can't believe the years fly by so fast. I'm approaching thirty and don't know where the time has gone. Some of these friends I have not seen in nearly a year. I've moved away and we all have busy lives, so unfortunately we do not see one another as often we used to. But inshallah I would like us to meet on a more regular basis, but of course only if time allows.
I recently got this necklace and I love it more than I ever realised I would. It's from Dusty Diamonds.
✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
cardigan || Vero Moda
necklace || Dusty Diamonds
white top || Primark
jeans || New Look
boots || New Look
✧ MAKEUP USED ✧
eyeshadow || Urban Decay "blunt"
eyeshadow || Urban Decay "blackout"
black gel liner || Rimmel
black mascara || Etude House
necklace || Dusty Diamonds
white top || Primark
jeans || New Look
boots || New Look
✧ MAKEUP USED ✧
eyeshadow || Urban Decay "blunt"
eyeshadow || Urban Decay "blackout"
black gel liner || Rimmel
black mascara || Etude House
Thanks for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕



No comments:
Post a Comment