![]() |
| [ click to enlarge ] |
The latest release from Angelic Pretty~
This series caught my eye when I saw the magazine scanned page appear on tumblr and Facebook feed. I'm normally not keen on busy prints, but something about the doughnuts and cutlery drew me in. The OP and skirt from the set appear better than the jsk and round jsk in my opinion. I'm honestly not sure what is up with the design of the round jumperskirt - it reminds me too much of maternity clothing ^^; Make your own judgements below.Recently I have been looking at my lolita wardrobe and considering how to incorporate these items into my casual attire. I came to the conclusion that skirts would suit me better - they can be dressed up and down. For example, an example coordination can be this.
I took the plunge and decided to get the skirt, but in a colour different from my original choice. Immediately I was torn away from the beige and brown colourways and drawn into the mint and pink. Instead of opting for my first choice (mint), I went with my second choice (pink). Must say, I was pleasantly surprised upon receiving the item in person. The pink it's bright, but more of a dusky/pale pink shade. A shade of pink which really compliments the print design.
![]() |
| A closer look at the detailing of the print. |
I'm hoping to wear the skirt as part of a coordination in the near future. Got a few ideas for how to wear this in a sweet manner, but keeping everything secret XD
![]() |
| AP's Melty Cream Donut skirt in pink AKA my latest burando purchase |
Visit me elsewhere online




WOW! What a cute dress! I haven't gone lolita shopping in too long. PS you are supa' cute xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you <3 It's a great feeling when you track down something you've had your eye on for quite some time. I hope you are able to get something you truly love soon, so it fills that void, hehe
Delete