![]() |
| This meme is perfect! |
AP knows how to take my funds!
(; ̄д ̄)
Those who follow my blog and/or know me, will know that Angelic Pretty is my favourite brand. I've even written an entry regarding this.
Although I keep saying to myself that I ought to buy from another brand, my heart can not seem to part from AP. I adore the sweet prints produced by this brand.
The recent purchases include;
» lilac Day Dream Carnival OP [lolilibary info]» mint Sugar Hearts pochette [lolilibary info]
» black x lavender Jewel Ribbon skirt [lolilibary info]
» plus an addition non-AP jsk, which I'm keeping secret until it arrives!
![]() |
| stock images found online |
Although you would have seen images online of me wearing the print, I completely forget to mention it any earlier due to all the chaos of trying for DDC. It's honestly so much prettier in person. A large percentage of the time, I find stock photos do not do justice to prints. They provide a snap shot, but seeing a print in person provides a great deal of satisfaction. Ignoring the beauty of the print, there is the additional bonus of having a hidden pocket which is brilliant. I love hidden pockets! I've got got a growing collection of brand with hidden pockets ^▽^
My brand collection keeps growing, and I've recently added my first pochette to the list. Bag wise, I now own an AP tote, IW hangbag and AP pochette. I'm not a spontaneous buyer, but when I came across the possibility to buy the matching bag for Sugar Hearts, I jumped for joy! Not only have I always wanted a cute brand purse (see this entry), but it would perfectly go with numerous other things within my wardrobe. So I bought the purse via tumblr, which was a first! But thankfully a safe and successful transaction. (I checked numerous things with the seller before going ahead. Gotta be safe, right?)
It's such a lovely feeling getting want you desire. Speaking of which, it is even better to get a dream print. There's this Facebook group which helps people to track down desired items, and I thought I'd give it a go in regards to a dream print of mine (jewel ribbon). With the help of fantastic friends, I was provided a link on the Japanese Y! auctions site. And then with the help of a SS, I was able to arrange payment and so forth.
It's hard to express the overwhelmed joy when you receive a piece of brand, but pure joy and content comes to mind. And this emotion is amplified by at least double when the item is a dream print you've been hunting down for months/years!
Have you recently received any new items in the mail? Please share below!
Thank you for reading and have a good day ◕‿◕
Visit me elsewhere online


Looks like AP has the same hold over you as it does over me! You saw my latest arrivals, but I still have Holy Lantern in the mail and I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteAP ought to come with a warning on their site; "once you see our products, you will not be able to stop looking and want to buy everything!" XD Which colourway are you getting? It's a lovely print! I can't wait to see what you do with it ^^
DeleteYou are really my inspiration, i'm muslimah from Indonesia and really like Japan Fashion too.
ReplyDeleteI really love your coordinate with hijab because you make it still syarii and kawaii ^ ^v.
If you have a time you can see my coordinate at kawaiihijab.blogspot.com thank you ^^.
/i'm sorry for my bad english >_<
Don't worry I was able to understand what you wrote. Thank you for the lovely message. I'm happy I am able to impact people on a global scale ♥
Delete