Friday, 31 May 2013

Defying Gravity

My first west end show


For what seems like too many years to count, my friends and I have been aiming to see "Wicked" and finally I went with my best friend. I'm truly glad we hunted around for good seats before making our purchase. We were in the dress circle a few rows from the front, and had a great view overlooking the stage below.

Wicked has a great storyline, and it is set before the classic story of the Wizard of Oz. As the byline puts it "the untold story of the witches of Oz". The set, costumes, songs and voices were magical. It was such an extraordinary production and a spectacular show! 

My favourite songs; defying gravity & popular.

My rating: ★★★★★



the set
the map of Oz


✧ OUTFIT RUNDOWN ✧
Cardigan and jeans from New Look | Lace dress by Henry Holland | Shoes from eBay

1 comment: