Saturday, 13 October 2012

Hijabi haul

First haul post to the blog~

There was a bazaar organised in Nottingham today, for Cancer Awareness, so I went along with my mother and bought a few things from various stalls. As a Muslim girl who wears hijab, you can never have enough ;) I already own 100+ ^^;; (not all purchased by myself, many of them were gifts).

Bought two headscarves, three lace underscarves and two rings.
Closeups ~ the black one has a lace feel
Planning to potentially combine the mint green and lilac lace underscarves with lolita coords. Got a few ideas in mind, but I need to experiment to see how things work out and such.

Also, I've been trying to try new hijab styles. Rather than wearing the same old boring style. 
I found this image a while ago, which is very inspirational for me. Credit belongs to KhazanStudio


Thank you for reading and have a lovely day~

Noor x

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice that you can get pastel hijabs there! It's so hard to find nice scarves here >:[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only by chance ^^;; The mint green scarf I wore recently for the TPC JetJ event, was something I found in H&M (obviously not designed as a hijab, but works perfectly as a pastel headscarf). You just gotta look around and sometimes stumble across a good find. I would've thought in the US there would be more options? Perhaps in your region, you are limited? :S I'm sure you'll find some soon. You could buy online?

      Delete